Tuesday, April 13, 2004

why La Shawn should move to San Francisco

Everyone wants La Shawn Barber to move to their city (read the comments) and I've been trying to think of a good reason for her to move to San Francisco where I live. La Shawn, in San Francisco you can't hardly spit without hitting a leftist. In your current mood I thought that might appeal to you.

Beside, you've got a big fan to show you around.
--
P.S. That's me.
--
P.P.S The fan I mean. I'm the big fan who would show you around. Just send me an email.
--
P.P.P.S. When I say "big" fan, I mean "big" to describe my fandom, not my physical size.
--
P.P.P.P.S. Not that I'm not physically large, just that I wasn't using "big" in that way.
--
P.P.P.P.P.S. Not that I'm huge or anything, just larger than average.
--
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Not that anyone really cares.
--
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Not that anyone really cares about my size, I mean.
--
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S Is there a record for the number of post-scripts in a blog posting?

No comments: