Saturday, July 31, 2004

A Phoenix in Darkness

I just finished the first three chapters of A Phoenix in Darkness, an on-line novel by Donald Crankshaw. It's as good as Fire, although it ends in a cliff-hanger as I should have expected. I hate that. But I guess it will get me to read the rest of the story.

I'm one of those people who can't start a novel in the evening, because if it's good I won't be able to stop reading until I finish it. I pretty much have to allocate an entire day. Crankshaw did the same thing to me with Fire. It's not exactly a cliff-hanger, but it definitely leaves you wanting a resolution. We can't let him get away with this. Everybody stop reading his blog until he finishes these stories.

OK, don't do that, but at least write and tell him to get going, OK?

No comments: