Monday, September 27, 2004

by the way...

If you are one of my newer readers, I'm very glad you stopped by, and please don't be put off by the following post. Most of my posts are a lot less, uh, inaccessible. It's kind of an ongoing project to prove that Mostly Cajun gives dumb advice. He once told me that I should write about things that I'm interested in and the readers will like it too, or something hippy like that. He probably thinks we if we all just visualized world peace, a couple of days later Osama would show up at the White House and want to buy George a beer and just like put all that those harsh words behind them and all.

So, where was I? Oh yeah. Well I'm fascinated by the philosophy of mathematics and logic. So I'm writing about it. And Mostly Cajun better be reading every damn word, no matter what throbs.

No comments: