Wednesday, September 22, 2004

grrr

OK, things like this are why I really, really, really, wish I could vote against Bush this year. A woman not only misses her flight, she is handcuffed and driven to the police station because she has something in her purse that is faintly reminiscent of a weapon that would be useless in trying to take over a plane even if it were real. "OK, everyone stand back or I'm going to swing this little lead weight around and smack you smartly on the forearm. I warn you! It will bruise like all heck!"

I don't know how much money she had to spend on a lawyer and other things, but whatever it was, it was too much.

What incompetent boob lets airline security get this out of whack?

Link from Pharyngula, whose comments are more entertaining than mine.

No comments: