Monday, September 27, 2004

new links

Tom Harrison now has a web page. I probably would have linked to his Slashdot journal before, but I was worried about the HTML. That link is known to have screwed up the comments section already. Welcome to the side-bar, Tom. Oh, and here are a couple of links you might find useful for your new web page. The second one will tell you about trackbacks.

I've added overdue links to Patterico, Soxblog, and Michelle Malkin. I think Michelle is just the second babe on the sidebar. La Shawn was probably getting lonely. Now that I think of it, I should try to expand my horizons and link to more women.

I also, sadly, removed One Hand Clapping since he's on furlough. I'll put it back when he returns.

And, I added a link for Mozilla. That's the browser I use instead of Internet Explorer. It has some really nice features and you might want to try it out.

No comments: