Friday, December 17, 2004

I'm outa here

You won't have Doc Rampage to kick around any more. No sir. Not till I get back from vacation in two weeks or so. Blogging is likely to be non-existent unless I find that I can blog from my hotel and that I'm not so deluged with beautiful women seeking my attention that I have the occasional evening free. But in that unlikely event, I may end up blogging even while on vacation.

If so, I'll run a series "Rampage through Hawaii".

Yeah, I'm going to Hawaii instead of Central America or Asia. I've always wanted to go there anyway, and I procrastinated so much on my plans that the other choices were pretty much kaput.

That's the problem with the internet. So many choices that you can't decide on one. I eventually solved the problem by going to a travel agent and saying "I want to take a two-week Christmas vacation someplace warm where I can scuba dive." She took care of the rest. Leave it up to the experts, I always say.

By the way, I was trying to get in shape for an active vacation. I timed myself in the fifty-yard freestyle and came in at 33 seconds. Bummer. Actually, I guess it's not that bad for someone who hasn't trained in twenty five years and is moving a lot more water than he did back in the slim days, but it's still kind of disappointing. I used to be able to break 30 pretty reliably.

And don't forget the Storyblogging Carnival at Dodgeblogium. I can't give the exact URL until he gets the carnival up, but I'm sure you can find it.

Merry Christmas!

See you all next year.

No comments: