Monday, December 06, 2004

storyblogging

Storyblogging Carnival Seven is up at Tales By Sheya.

I had a hard time getting my entry in on time, but Sheya let me slide a little. The number of entries seems to be shrinking a bit. I kind of expected that since it's not easy to produce a story every two weeks. I've had about half new stories and half old stories in my entries, but I'm running out of old stories so now I'm on the hook to write a new one every two weeks. That's probably a good thing.

After I finish episode two of Heroes for Hire I think I'm going to go back to Torus and start writing that as a series. I always liked that story, but I've had trouble making up my mind about the approach. I had some cool technology ideas, but they would give the story something of a comic-book superhero flair, whereas I wanted to write something a bit more serious. If I'm forced to write every two weeks, I have to finally make up my mind.

We'll see.

Until then, be sure to check out the latest Carnival.

No comments: