Saturday, August 20, 2005

cheatblogging

OK, I'm falling way behind in my goal of at least ten posts per week so I'm going to do one of those cheating posts where I point to several other blogs with articles that I find interesting but don't have any real comments on:
  • Roscoe writes about a veteran that lost his in-state tuition benefits for going to Iraq. I wonder if there isn't more to the story, because as I understand it, people in the military can declare any state they want as their home state. Did the guy in this story declare some other state as his home state for tax purposes or anything? Enquiring minds want to know.
  • Monday Afternoon has some brutal honesty to offer the Democrats.
  • Back of the Envelope has some news that you really should have heard on TV but probably didn't. More significantly, he got an instalanche over it and if I had linked to the story a few days ago and sent a trackback, I would have gotten some instaspillover. Doh.
  • American Scientist has solved the vexing problem of mattress flipping (link from Master of None).
  • La Shawn Barber believes in eye-for-an-eye justice in cases of marital infidelity. Sort of.
  • No comments: