Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rita and Cajun

Shoot. I kept meaning to write something about the Trials of a Cajun Storm Survivor, but never got around to it and now the time has pretty much passed. Anyway, if you haven't been keeping up with Mostly Cajun's adventures in the aftermath of Hurricane Rita, you should go read it. Just start here and scroll up.

A couple of posts up is where he tells about his house burning down and all his cats dying in the fire. Part of the reason I haven't posted before is because that kind of thing is so hard to respond to and I didn't know what to say. In fact, one day I started to write about this, but I had just written a post in favor of shooting dogs, so it didn't really seem like a good time to talk about a friend who had just lost four cats.

Anyway, he seems to be bouncing back like I knew he would. Keep on keeping on, Cajun.

No comments: