Sunday, October 23, 2005

subtle criticism

Some people in my office like to send their emails to the entire engineering team just so they don't miss anyone who might possibly care about it. Of course that means almost everyone who gets the email doesn't care about it. This is the intra-office version of spam. It's smaller and not as salty, so I call it tuna.

Here is an email I sent to the entire engineering team in my efforts to make some of these people aware of how others view their emails:
I'm thinking about clipping my toenails tomorrow morning. I like to do it right after a shower so they are soft and cut easily.

I'll keep you all posted.
What do you think? Too subtle?

UPDATE: I received three requests from my office mates that I keep them updated on my toenail progress.

No comments: