Wednesday, July 12, 2006

give the lady* what she wants

Patterico writes this at the end of a post
P.S. That vile woman Frisch is mocking Tucker’s death at her site. I’m not linking her any more. She is trying to set herself up as the next Ward Churchill. She and Ward can burn in hell as far as I’m concerned, but I’m not giving her a link.
I think this is a mistake. Sure, it offends ones sense of justice that Frisch should acheive her goals through such vile behavior, but conservatives should want her to become well-known. After all, one of the main defenses of the Left over this whole incident is that she is an unknown. You can't compare her to Ann Coulter, the defense goes, because Ann Coulter is worshipped by all conservatives but no one has ever heard of Frisch.

But I believe that Frisch is typical of the Left, and I think the country would be better off to have her out there in the spotlight to show them what the Left is like. We can always use another Ward Churchill or Cindy Sheehan to force the Left to openly chose between sanity and hatred. Then the voters can chose between the party of Frisch and the party of Coulter.

So give her a link, Patterico. Give her lots of links. And criticize her frequently in order to force her supporters out into the open.
* the word "lady" is a revision. The original word I used there would have offended some of my readers.

No comments: