Monday, February 19, 2007

storyblogging and trivia

The Storyblogging Carnival is up on Dean's World. Dean's World is a huge blog, so it will be interesting to see what this does to my hit count. I couldn't believe that there were only five entries in this Carnival, what with being advertised on Dean's World and with the opportunity to get a link on Dean's World.

Anyway, I'd like to thank Trudy for her efforts and wish her a speedy recovery from the flu.

You may have noticed that I've now posted Mist Magic sections for two days in a row. I'm planning to do one per day until it's finished. We'll see. The next section will go up tonight some time.

I'm pretty sure I have today off so I'm not going into work. I guess I'll find out for sure tomorrow.

I should spend the day catching up on work, but I'll probably spend a good chunk playing Star Craft. I hate those evil Zerg. Except when I am the evil Zerg; when I'm playing the evil Zerg, I recognize that we aren't an evil race, just misunderstood. We have to consume the rest of the races in the universe because we are really hungry. Those other races just don't understand how hungry we are.

I keep imagining Jerry Zeinfield doing his line "BE-E-E-ERG. I love to say that. Alec BE-E-ERG", only he's doing it with "ZE-E-ERG" instead.

No comments: