2. By the time Trump wins the election, about a third of the people who nominated him will realize that they've been suckered because his positions will have changed so much. But most of his fans will ignore the fact that he has turned against most of the stuff that they liked him for.
3. There will be no wall and Trump will make no serious effort to build one.
4. There will be no major deportation, and Trump will make no effort to make one happen.
5. As president, Trump will support amnesty for illegal aliens (as he has done before) and Cruz will be the one who stops it (as he has done before).
6. Trump the politician will turn out to be as corrupt as the Clintons, using his power and influence to enrich himself.